Registration continues through the year and is dependent on classroom availability.
You can download the registration form and parent agreement below and bring it with you to the office. I also need a copy of your child’s birth certificate, health and immunization forms at the time of registration. If you are enrolling in VPK please go to https://familyservices.floridaearlylearning.com to apply for VPK and bring your certificate of eligibility form with you.
If you would like to schedule a tour before registering, I would love to show you our preschool and introduce you to our teachers. Call or email me to make an appointment. 407-851-4723 or [email protected]
In His Service,
Here’s what you need to bring to register:
- Registration form completed
- Copy of child’s birth certificate
- Copy of child’s health & immunization records
- VPK eligiblity form (if applicable)
- Signed parent agreement
- Registration fee (check & money order accepted)